on 2 December 2016
Easy Bible for day to day reading. Cover is too thin though!!!
on 26 August 2015
Very good
on 13 May 2017
Looks great and looking forward to being able to study the bible better
on 29 January 2015
Gives so many new dimensions to my Bible-reading!
on 1 May 2015
I've been reading a NKJV Bible for years. I heard about this Bible on the Joyce Meyers Podcasts.(Highly Recommended Listening ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
This Bible is like a breath of fresh air.
To be able to read this Bible without interruption. No,having to stop. Look up a word or return to the start of the verse to understand "Old English" as I call it.
Genius idea!!
The word just flows and makes you relax and let the relevant things soak in
God Bless Joyce
on 17 April 2017
Good condition
on 18 March 2017
good
on 21 October 2010
I saw this bible for the first time with a great woman who came to preach at my local church and touched my life so much. I decided to get the bible and i must say, its been one of my best buys. Joyce Meyer not only clarifies and discusses day to day issues we all could go through, she also explains at the beginning of any part of the bible when,how it was written and by whom and how the bible passages affect our day to day lives. It has been an eyeopener for me and makes me actually enjoy reading the bible. Any other bible i ever had is quite boring compared to it because its enligtening and easily understandable.I recommend it 100%.
on 1 July 2010
I'm so glad I got this everyday life bible, I love all the extra bits like 'speak the word', it helps you to use God's word to pray. I love the longer explanations, which focus on specific passages. Joyce gives her valuable insight and teaching. If you like Joyce and the way she writes, you'll love this bible. It's well worth buying.
on 30 November 2014
Fantastic quality and a must for anyone who is looking to learn more about the Word if God. It's such a pretty Bible in itself and as always, Joyce makes everything easy to understand. Even my roommate loved it and she doesn't own a Bible! Don't hesitate, buy one.