Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 July 2015
Tony Hsieh has provided an honest account of his business life and his motivations that make this a must read book. This is more than business. This gets to the heart of social interaction: how people want to be treated, in the workplace and as a consumer.

Culture cannot be imposed. It has to be created and nurtured. Zappos and Tony are the standard to emulate.
on 6 August 2010
I found this book both inspirational and useful. Tony gives solid advise and leads by example. The importance of good customer service is explained in a very simple way. The importance of culture and an open mindset is also illustrated nicely. I would recommend this book for everybody who works with B2C.
on 22 September 2014
This book changed my life! Within weeks of reading it I quit the job I hated and now 15 months on I can say I've never looked back. If you love delivering great service and feel no one else cares like you do then this book will restore your faith that there are other decent people out there.
on 5 March 2015
Delivering Happiness is a book for those who like Positive Psychology. It is not about making money only; it is also about making people happy. It is also about giving your heart and soul to a project and succeeding after so many hardships. The beauty of it is that that it is a true story.
on 24 July 2010
Excellent and inspiring.I wholeheartedly recommend that you buy this book; it isn't simply about the business of Zappos. It is more about how to structure a community where engagement and enjoyment of life with a desire to help others infuses our daily conduct. Buy it! Just buy it.
on 28 July 2014
Very interesting book which represents the way of thinking of Tony Hseid, Zappos' CEO.

His search of happiness is represented in this book. If you are thinking in building your own business this book should be a must in your list
on 29 July 2016
It's amazing. I've written my teams own core values after reading this which we all work by every day now.
I own a salon, and this book is really transferrable to my business. It's all about making people happy :) Highly recommended.
on 15 October 2014
Tony Hsieh is great and this book is fantastic. It really shows you how to look after the customer and how to just keep provided them with the best service time and time again.

A short book so it can be read within a few days
on 2 August 2012
I enjoyed reading the story about Zappos. Tony makes it very clear how they created their special company culture en their emphasize on 'high touch'. We got a lot of ideas on how to transform and improve our organization and strategy
on 15 April 2015
Fun and full of insight. lots to take away on building a great organisational culture. You won't and don't have to agree with Tony's methods in order to get full value from this easy read. Culture trumps everything.