Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 October 2013
I love this book! This is perfect if you feel like you've hit a brick wall with illustration and need a warm up. I couldn't wait to recieve this book and it has exceeded expectation. I've procrastinated with my work for so long and instead of criticising and ripping pages out, it has helped me loosen up and made sketchbooking fun again.
on 27 February 2014
This book has lots of wonderful doodles for all my craft projects. = great mark making ideas for my clay projects too.
on 19 April 2014
Great if you get stuck with ideas of what to create, gives you something to doodle to keep drawing every day
on 26 February 2014
It's a very cute way to stop overthinking and just draw.
There is a buch of good tips from fantastic artists.
If you are already a doodle person, buy it for inspiration. There is a very different styles here.
If you are that kind of person that think that drawing need to be serious, but you'd like to try new things once and while, buy it. This will open your mind for simple but cool drawings.
on 7 July 2014
Great book - really love it - full of so many great doodling ideas which you can copy or use as a base for your own imagination. You can also repeat the same one but using different colours, pens, art materials etc. Would definately recommend this - hours of fun!
on 31 December 2013
I bought this for my artist daughter in law for her birthday and she is delighted with it as she loves to experiment
on 24 April 2015
I was hoping for new ideas and techniques or simply some inspiration but I had seen 90% of the ideas already, on the net or in shops, so I was dissapointed. If you frequent sites such as Pinterest then there's very little thats new for you here however if you don't then you may find some inspiration.
on 6 August 2014
Lovely book with lots of creative doodles, great for all skill levels and all ages! I love how each artist contributes their own style. If I'm looking for ways to decorate a journal page or something of the sort, I can always look to this cute little book for inspiration.
on 6 November 2016
I love it! I came fast and in perfect condition and the book is great! Tons funny exercises to practice and enhance your creativity. They are quite varied as come from different artists and I love it.
on 2 March 2016
Bought this as a gift for sister who loves drawing. Nice looking book well made. Good price. Ideal for artistic people