Customer reviews

on 21 January 2013
My Brother gave me this book for Christmas as I've just completed an MA in Artist's Book and I have to say this book is a joy. I've had hours of fun making mini books already and it's helped me plan out some new ideas. I really love the 'About the Designers' section, I think that was a really nice touch. This book would be great for anyone with an interest in book binding, even beginners will understand.
on 24 June 2012
An aesthetically pleasing book, jam packed with cute books to make. It's an inspiring book, but found the written instructions a bit tricky as I do prefer lots of illustrations to help with the sewing in of signatures etc. Some books easier to make than others, but mostly this book would be aimed at the more experienced bookbinder (unless you're a whizzkid at written instructions).
on 25 May 2013
I'm learning about recycling and binding so any book that I find it seems to me important and interesting. I liked it very much for all the information it provided. I recommend this book to anyone who likes to do crafts and have passion for the handmade
on 5 September 2012
When I saw this book I just had to have it - this sort of thing is right up my street. The book itself is beautiful - embossed and spot varnished on the front cover...very nice. The instructions look accessible and thorough, and there's plenty of pictures if you get stuck.
I haven't done any of the projects yet - I'm still gathering my materials, but I can't wait to get started! Defiantly spoilt for choice with where to start...
Highly recommended!!
on 9 August 2015
Lovely book full of innovative ideas. I use it when I want a project to complete in a short time. Although some of the projects can be completed quickly they are still beautiful.
on 10 April 2015
This was a fascinating book and had some very imaginative ideas for little books using so original materials. Looking forward to having a go as it is a change from needlework!
on 31 December 2016
Came in super time for Christmas, bought as a gift and was a much wanted gift my sister who is a teacher loved it and said she'll be doing a few things from this book
on 5 February 2016
Was given as a present with thread, needles and an awl. I make bigger versions to the ones in the book, same techniques. I'm a beginner and find it fun.
on 14 June 2013
Quite useful, some ideas that can be adapted to my own ideas. not sure about book earrings though, bit girly.. books are SERIOUS!!!
on 28 October 2014
Book exceeded my expectations. Great price nearly new book.fast delivery. Good postage fee.