on 8 January 2014
Ideal for the Bodyworker/Massage Therapist/Holistic Therapist. Has helped me with my energy levels and protecting my own energy from being depleted. Thanks Mark!!!
on 6 March 2014
This book is priceless and will fill in the spiritual blanks you may have been looking for - it certainly did for me!
on 28 September 2017
Very interesting and helpful read, could not put it down. Made me realise that being sensitive is not a problem and has many benefits. Very good for the 20% of us that fall into into this minority catagory.
on 14 August 2017
Great book. It gave me the most helpful tool for dealing with emotional overload (not mine). I have read loads on the subject and this little book was the one with helpful, practical advice which works.
on 9 May 2017
It is good only if you haven't read anything on the subject before. Disappointing if you have.
In my opinion it provides a couple of useful tips, though.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2017
Excellent book for those who are highly sensitive and tend to be like sponges when it comes to absorbing every single emotion surrounding you from other people. It is a self-help guide in a way and came in very useful for my teenage daughter who is feeling anxious.
on 29 October 2016
Very short and about taking responsibility for yourself in order for you to be useful to others.
on 29 September 2015
Very good
on 28 May 2016
Its something I wanted to read, but cant get into the psyche.
on 20 July 2014
This brings a different perspective to back and joint pain, one which I felt really helped me.