Customer reviews

on 27 July 2017
My partner thought this was classic Bike Snob fodder and laughed a lot, though the concept is an anathema to me.
on 26 June 2013
i love Bike Snob's writing on cycling. He's everything the blurb always says - wry, cynical, funny but most of all I feel I would like to get together and talk bikes with him. It was interesting (as a London bike commuter) to get his take on cycling in London (shared lanes for buses, bikes and taxis - it could only work in a city where everyone is really, really polite - really? wow!) and Amsterdam. I loved his previous books and this was not a disappointment.
on 14 May 2013
The bike snob has hit all the right buttons. Why is cycling seen as a dangerous activity? The bike snob addresses this and many othe thorny subject that affect us cyclists. Brilliant must read.
on 6 February 2014
This was my first Bike Snob book (I'd never read the blog or heard of it) and I loved it. It was an impulse buy on my Kindle and I'm pleased I got it (I've since gone on to buy his other two books). The style is really friendly - it's as if your listening to a very literate friend tell you his tales of (almost) adventure... I'd recommend this to anyone who has even a casual interest in cycling.
on 17 September 2013
Not as good as the first one and shows the American view on Europe fewdays in Holland and London to not make a europhile but a good read nonetheless
on 9 December 2014
this book is awesome and a pleasure to read. am currently reading it for a second time and it hasn't lost any of its wit and charm.
on 7 May 2016
Bought as a gift and well received.