Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 6 March 2014
This book is a quick but not a great read, Its interesting enough to keep you reading until you get to the end but the end feels rushed and unfinished. Its shocking to learn the things Lyssa has lived through and the things that she has done but again I feel like you should either write about these things or leave them out, a few times very serious incidents are glossed over. I hope Lyssa's future is much happier than her past but she is not out or recovery for so long and I felt it was a bit early days to be writing a book based on how great she is now that it has all passed. Her children, especially the oldest have been through a lot of trauma and perhaps she should have waited another few years before declaring herself a great mum and sober person. I read the book, wouldnt encourage friends to read it unless they had nothing else going on.
on 6 July 2013
I have to say, I was a bit sceptical about reading this book, but glad I did, I cried for Lyssa, and her family. But also proud, she came out on top, a must read if your a fan of the show.
on 22 December 2013
arrived as stated and once i started it i couldn't put it down that first night i read over 200 pages, what a truly inspirational lady xx love her & her family
on 8 June 2013
I enjoy reading but this book is one that I could not up down. Should a eye opener on what she went tho, and how far she has came in her love. I have told all my friends about this book.
on 15 August 2013
I have just received this book today and it was wrapped well and in good condition. I have not yet started to read it but it looks a really good read
on 24 July 2013
This book is amazingly truthful and honest worth every penny buying it. Great book to feel involved with personally. Brilliant x
on 6 February 2016
An excellent Autobiography of the daughter one of the worlds most famous bounty hunter - Dog.
Very interesting to hear the other side of her story. her upbringing, and life history, and boy has she been thru the mill.
Some bad choices she made taking her on a journey many would fear.

Overall this is an honest and warming account of a hard upbringing, and good to see her doing so well now
Excellent.
on 22 February 2014
I have been a fan of the show dog the bounty hunter and read his books. When I seen this book I thought maybe it would be all the same story's and worship daddyish. I was completely wrong!

Lyssa is very open about everything in her life, I love that she is. The book feels so real and heartbreaking. She has had such horrible experiences in her young life but managed to pull herself up to be a great business woman. I really admire her.

I recommend this book very much. Tho heartbreaking at times it's also funny and real. It's a real page turner.

I'm happy it arrived very fast after ordering.
on 1 July 2013
This book is beautifully written and makes you see baby lyssa in a completely different light. this girl has bounced from bad event to bad event and was still able to turn her life around. this is an incredibly inspiring book and could offer self help to anyone that has suffered from abuse and/or addictions.
on 27 September 2013
Very good book tells lyssas story of strength and never to give up! I really like this book, I would recommend this book to any one who likes the dog the bounty hunter series but also any woman or man trying to find strength in life.