on 10 February 2018
Harris makes a strong case and manages to in a very straight forward way explain why i dont have free will. So why did i write this review? Well. Where did the impulse come from to write it? :) Sam Harris is highly recommended!
on 26 April 2017
Audio version is very stimulating to listen to (in the car!). The intricacies of the reasoning will bear repeated listening - which I will surely do. Very well read by the author.
on 12 December 2017
Good read, but the book was poorly produced but didn't bother me really
on 9 February 2015
I think this is a masterpiece. The author and book are succinct, profound, articulate and thought provoking. Harris provides relevant examples and analogies to help support and get his argument across. I think everyone should read this book, they don't necessarily have to agree with it, everything that has ever happened will have lead to your verdict.
on 16 August 2015
Many people do struggle with the notion that free will does not exist, but this book does a good job in my estimation making the reader question exactly that.
on 16 April 2016
Excellent!!!
on 3 June 2015
Initially will make you think, WHAT (if this is the first time you have read about this concept), however, it really makes sense and explains everything. A must read!
on 10 March 2014
Very interesting book which bring up some very good points on the unconscious thought processes. I've read it couple of times and my only negative point is I wish it was longer, but at the same time it's well written and makes it's points very well. If you have a spare hour you would not be wasting it reading this.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 28 April 2016
I liked it very much. (He agreed with my convictions!)
on 7 January 2016
I amd still reading this very interesting, but difficult to understand the concept of not having Free Will. Very thought stimilating.
|11 Comment|Report abuse