Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 February 2013
Tyrese Gibson and Reverand Run understand the role & importance for Marriage within a Man & Woman's life. As firm believers in matrimony, they are showing women how to find that partner to walk up the ilse with. As Women seek and search to find and seperate the good, the bad & the ugly, A lot of good women are being duped by Bad Boys pretending to be Good Men. This book helps women Identify tricks and schemes, games Men play on Women. Women only need follow this manuals sound advice to avoid the bad apples in the barrel. No longer do good women need be, waiting around for any man to call for a second date that's never ever going to happen. No longer must women feel they are to blame, be ashamed nor feel worthless & just not good enough! Manology breaks men's code of silence & ethics that men live by to use and abuse women, and will show some men for what they really are; worthless!
on 7 February 2014
I learned some things about man, without a doubt. Caught my attention to some problems. They explain the reason of why some man act (bad boys), and give you some tips about relationships (if you are with someone who is wasting your time)

This book it's most about Tyrese and Rev. Run impressions/ ideas, which can be your man's way of thinking, or not.

I liked the reading, has a good flow. And yes you can learn some interesting things about man. But don't expect to have that light that simply explain the way they are.
on 22 February 2015
This book is mind blowing, so much info. I am married and just wanted to see what I could get from this, if I could tweek the relationship a little. Amazingly I got quite a lot. Somethings weren't relevant to me, and some of it was. The way you can get an in sight from both a spiritual mind and a raw street type a mind is brilliant. It shows that people can change. From being wild to settling down into two different but acceptable men.
on 7 November 2015
Fantastic Book read it twice even done a review on Facebook lots of my FB friends are loving the review and are now buying the book hence Amazon has put the price up think you should give me something for marketing. lol
on 28 July 2015
Boring, deadpan book.
I am usually intrigued by books of this nature, unfortunately this was a very boring read. Don't like the way its written and have read much better books portraying the same message and ethos.
"Think Like A Man, Act Like a Lady" by Steve Harvey blows this dry book out the water.
This book is unlike Steve Harvey's book which are packed with substance and humour.
This coming from both Tyrese and Rev Run, I would of expected better material. Could of done better myself. Some may like this book and others may not..each to their own. Unfortunately found this book more useful as a functional door stopper. I never mishandle or treat books in this way but this one was just left laying around. Became uninterested very quickly, it needs something more, which will grab the attention of readers.
on 9 February 2015
Truthful accounts and experiences about tricks some men use too often on women.

Oh my God - when nearly half-way through the book I read an account of the same thing that happened to me when an ex-boyfriend used one of the same trick on me - I was in shock - even though it happened many, many years ago!

I hope every young women read this book and parents give to their secondary school children - it should be on the school curriculum now!!
on 1 September 2013
As I am a female who does not know exactly how men think, this book was a good "sneak a peak" into 2 men's worlds who are thinking differently on a hot topic like relationships. The fact that they looked at things from different angles and also agree on general threads, gave me a good perspective into this world and helped me form a view of how a man might think and act. I believe it is a good read.
on 22 August 2013
This book Put me off Tyrese a bit as I am a great fan of his music and thought that he would of bad a better attitude towards women after all that is what his songs are mainly about,but enjoyed rev runs more experienced and Manly approach and advice.
on 28 June 2013
This book was not what I was expecting, I thought it would give me a clear insight into how men think. It's more about the 2 authors and their experiences. It's definately not disappointing but it's more conversations between the 2 of them. Not as funny either as Act like a lady think like a man.
on 2 September 2013
I've given this 3 stars because Rev Run makes sense. His parts of the book refer to the bible and Gods expectations for man and woman. It doesn't push religion in your face though, which is why I like his advice. Tyson's parts of the book became quite annoying. He writes like he's trying to be 'cool' and I don't think that necessary for an adult reading audience. Maybe I'm just ignorant to it all, but some of the situations he describes himself and other men to be in, just seem exaggerated (almost boastful) and unrealistic. For this reason, this hard cover books now looks great on my shelf, as only half of the pages have been turned....
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse