on 10 December 2014
That's a very nice sound book: it says the name of the animal and then it reproduces its sound. There are a lot of noises (clear and loud) and my child (14 months) likes it.
However I am not giving 5 stars for 2 reasons: 1st - the buttons are quite hard to push for little fingers and babies have to learn to push exactly in the middle of the little squares [however I guess that it should become easier when they develop more patience and precision] 2nd - pages are quite difficult to turn.
Other sound books of the same size have less noises but are easier to handle for young toddlers.
Anyway it's a good buy overall!
on 10 March 2016
Got this for my 10month old as thought it would be good to learn the animal noises. He love pushing the button's all though it a little hard for him to push the button's by himself he loves the noise.The short sentence are great as it keeps his attention. The only think that I don't like is its not a hard book like the other Eric Carleton book I recently purchased and so I have to be careful so he doesn't tear pages.
review image
on 10 December 2014
BUY THIS BOOK! ,
... If there is one sounds style book you need to buy your children, it's this one. Fantastic pictures, sounds are of the word and the animal sound. Great!!!!
on 23 March 2015
Lots of sounds , spoilt for choice , sounds are realistic , my 18 month old granddaughter really enjoys the book .
on 22 February 2015
my little boys favourite book
on 27 August 2015
Disappointing extremely well used three of the sounds didn't play. I didn't realise it was second hand when I ordered but that was my fault
on 17 April 2016
Great little book although a very strong American accent
on 9 December 2015
Lovely book for my granddaughter.
on 23 December 2015
really good book lots of sounds
on 4 January 2016
item as expected thank you