Customer reviews

Format: Calendar|Change

on 27 January 2017
This is the third Thomas Kinkade Painter of Light Calendar I have owned due to the great paintings. The paintings are truly spectacular and draw you in, there are so many small details to see on each one it's like you find something new each time you look at them. The dates are very clearly marked and there is plenty of space if you want to write something. The only thing I would have liked is a bit larger hole for the hook as it does rip the calendar slightly trying to attach it.
on 30 October 2013
I buy a nice calendar for my mum, brother and sister, and myself every year as part of the Christmas present. I trawled through hundreds of Amazon's offerings in a variety of genres and was suddenly taken by the sheer beauty of these Thomas Kinkade calendars. I opted for the 'Painter of Light' because several of the images are of locations other than purely a cottage setting e.g. the picture displayed. Having received them now, I am very happy - they are indeed the most wonderfully enchanting paintings imaginable and can't wait to give them to my family come the big day. Strongly recommended.
on 3 March 2016
I buy this every year for my mother. Beautiful paintings and great small calendar that goes at the bottom of the stairs. Only problem is that the page with the little hole to hang has torn on each page so far. I've had to fashion a thread stuck to the pages to get it to hang.
on 1 November 2014
As always a wonderful medley of art, perfectly sized to use as a desk calendar and enough room for notes. I love it!!!!
on 14 September 2016
LOVELY SIZE FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE MASSIVE CALENDERS ON THEIR WALLS.
FANTASTIC THOMAS KINKADE PRINTS .
on 3 March 2017
Very nice
on 15 February 2017
Good product
on 12 September 2016
Like very much and nice pictures through out the calendar.
on 16 December 2013
It arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The pictures are lovely and it's going to be a Christmas present for a friend
on 21 September 2013
Another set of Thomas' paintings. We buy one of these calendars every year and thy never disappoint. A whole year of lovely pictures. I'm sure anyone would appreciate this as a gift.