Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 May 2015
An absolute waste of money! I am talking only about the Kindle edition. The comic strip is too small to read even on a 12.2" tablet with better than full HD resolution and maximum magnification. Same thing on a Note Edge phone with 5.6" screen. It's unreadably small. Do not waste your money on the Kindle edition. You can't even return the Kindle edition so it's too late by the time you get the delivery and find that it's unusable. I am really pissed off at Amazon for putting something with such poor quality on there.
on 5 November 2015
You only see the middle third.
But, as always, a sadly true perspective on corporate life from the average workers perspective. Maybe only being able to see part of the picture is apt.
on 4 January 2014
I love these books and this keeps me laughing, as I work in IT I find some of these so true to life. Another great addition to my Scott Adams collection.
on 5 December 2013
The usual mix of psychopathic weirdo's, appalling management, favorite personalities, great jokes for the office wall and my role-model Wally
on 3 March 2001
Scott Adams is a talented author, a brilliant cartoonists as well and can appeal to a large audience. With numerous cartoons that have caused many people to laugh so hard they have had to go to hospital (it has happened, honest). So why does he keep making books like this? All is just another collection of comics, most of which have been published in some of his other books. Although there are a number of new strips near the end, it is not enough for this book to be classed as anything special. For die hard fans and collectors only.
on 17 January 2014
Excellent read if you are addicted to the Dilbert Universe - as I am. Some cartoons are really great, some border on the silly. But having to generate 1 cartoon a day must lead to creative blockage
on 31 January 2016
Scott Adams is as good as ever, but on the kindle app for iPad I only see the middle third of many of the cartoons and so they are effectively unreadable.
on 9 December 2001
This book is excellent quality, with all the cartoons in colour and the pages do not feel cheap like other dilbert books. It contains a range of excellent cartoons and despite the fact many have been published before, it's nice to have them all together. A must for real Dilbert fans.
on 12 May 2014
Dilbert cartoons are always funny but there are some gems in here like the gullible joke. I suspect managements all over the world will continue to supply further material for Dilbert cartoons
on 26 June 2014
I find Dilbert very funny and also the jokes ring so true to life (in my experience of working in an office).