on 7 October 2013
Ive been a fan of the web comic for years now even though I was never 'that' into it. Ive always found the site hard to navigate and find new content but in book form its brilliant. Very easy to read, great new content too. You can see a lot of work went into making each comic suitable for book form and not just a cut and paste off the website for a quick buck.
on 16 January 2015
I bet this was quite funny. Shame I couldn't read it. Any chance of re-publishing it for those of us who can't read the bottom line on the optician's chart?
on 4 November 2013
Love this, made me laugh so much I had an asthma attack!! Seriously though, first thing I reach for when feeling down is now this book, as the mix of truth and comedy just cracks a smile every time. More please!!
on 5 October 2013
I love its beautiful colour pages and glossy front cover! It's well worth buying not only for the new comics and the existing collection, but you get to support The Oatmeal and keep the free comics updating! It's a win win!
on 28 January 2015
I was shocked and not very impressed. I'm glad I checked this book before reading it to my kids.... Penis and vagina in bed? Really?!!
on 31 December 2014
I found this an ok flick through for a freebie but had I seen it in a bookstore I would not have paid money for it.

It was mildly amusing as a bit of social commentary but didn't really have any original wit or wisdom.

Worth it for the price but certainly not life-changing or inspiring.
on 11 October 2013
if you enjoy strange humour loosely based on fact then this is for you. this is more of the oatmeal take on life and general stuff which does not dissapoint
on 26 December 2014
It was really funny and had a wide range of topics. I would definitely recommend this book, but only for older readers.
on 2 December 2013
I bought this book for my girlfriend as we are both fans of 'The Oatmeal' web site, and the book is a great extension of that.
It is hilarious as so many of the comic strips are a great observation on life, but with a sense of humour. Well worth a read and a chuckle! top stuff!
3 people found this helpful
on 5 February 2015
I got this book for my 9 year old in the children's section of the kindle store. It is NOT FOR CHILDREN. It is so rude talking about privates boners and penis in vagina. I was horrified and didn't realise until my daughter and 6 year old boy had read through it. I am utterly horrified and disgusted. It is in cartoon form so it appeals to children