on 31 October 2012
I'm a big fan of Thomas Kinkade's paintings but only live in a small flat. This way I get to enjoy different pieces with taking up too much wall space.
on 28 September 2012
This calendar is lovely. It's going in my kitchen and is going to be very useful as there is extra space for notes on the left hand side if you don't have room for scribbles in each date box.Delivered extremely quickly.
on 6 January 2013
I love Thomas kinkade, Thomas puts so much effort and love into his work. This calendar is amazing and after we have used the calendar we will be putting the pictures in frames around our home. Id definitely recommend this calendar.
on 17 March 2013
I think this calendar is one of the nicest I have seen. It has 12 really
beautiful pictures and it looks just lovely hanging on the wall. It is much
bigger than I thought it would be, so even better to look at.
on 14 January 2013
This is a lovely product - always a little wary with Thomas Kinkade that the pictures will be " over romantic" - this is perfect however- so happy to look at it every day !!!!
on 6 February 2013
Yet another beautiful collection of this artist's work to hand on my wall. Too nice to write notes on it.
on 1 January 2016