on 5 March 2017
A stocking filler for my 12 year old daughter. She cried laughing reading this and was delighted with it. It nearly surpassed her main presents.
I may at some time get the opportunity to read it for myself but after having managed to get a quick flick through, I'm really looking forward to it.
The illustrations are brilliant.
on 29 March 2017
Pur-fect reading for any cat lover. keep it with me whenever i'm travelling to cheer me up when i'm down. definitely recommend. :-)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 January 2016
If you have a cat and a sense of humour, you'll like this book. I bought it for my daughter for Christmas. She has both these requisite items, and so enjoyed the book. It isn't the kind of thing to read from cover to cover, but great humourous addition to the coffee table to dip in to now and then.
on 4 November 2016
Great book!! I was sort of expecting it to be thinner, but this just has pages and pages of pure brilliance! Every page had me giggling because it describes my sisters cat perfectly, and I'll be gifting it to her... I bought one for myself too! Book was in perfect condition too, pages are lovely and thick, all very good quality. There's even a pull out poster inside! :D Definitely recommend, its very clever!
on 29 December 2014
Matthew Inman is a comedic genius! This book is simply hillarious and if you're familiar with The Oatmeal's online comics, you will love this!

As a cat owner, it's familiar stories and scenarios leave little to the imagination. The book is high quality with gloss pages and makes for a wonder addition to any bookcase/toilet/coffee table.

Many friends have flicked through and been in stitches reading the various antidotes and looking at the pictures. I can't recommend this book enough, especially if you're a cat owner. Hillarious!
on 6 March 2017
Bought this book for my teenager at cams and it is so funny, especially if you have cats. Really impressed, better than expected!
2 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 28 November 2012
The Oatmeal cartoons have been making me laugh for ages (the one on how to use apostrophes, while not particularly funny, has to be the one I've forwarded to more people, especially students, than any other...)
The main strip here, how your cat is plotting to kill you, is available for free on the web site, of course, and you can order a large poster there. But now it's here in handy book form, ideal for giving as a gift, and accompanied by some exclusive, and at times rather odd, cartoons about cats in the world of business.
I bought two, one for my Chinese cat sitter (who will be translating it for her friends back home, I'm sure) and one for myself. Because I'm fairly sure my cat is trying to kill me...
on 15 February 2017
Bought this book as a "used, good" one from Blue Cloud Books USA and it arrived promptly. Gave it to my friend and she loves it (and thought it was brand new). Although I detest cats the book is really quite funny and I recommend it to owners. It has also got more pages and content than a lot of other comedy books.
on 23 January 2018
Bought this as a gift for my friends, there is a huge poster in the back and it's absolutely hilarious. Friends really loved the book and found it hilarious as I'm constantly telling them their cat is evil and this just proves it.
on 24 October 2017
Amusing. Didn't tell me what to look for IF my cat is trying to kill me however. So chances are that I won't know until it's too late....