Customer reviews

on 6 April 2010
An attractive cover. An intriguing title and a good storyline. Yet here is a perfect example of how a young and inexperienced author can be duped into thinking that her first `stream of consciousness' would be enough to write a book. Sadly, it is not.

As a writer and editor myself, I take pride in being able to recognise raw talent when I see it. And I sincerely believe that Kristal has a lot to offer the literary world. However, she still has much to learn and, now that she has found a good mentor, she will know much better in the future, than to trust any unscrupulous publisher who will take her money, then throw her in the deep end, so to speak.

I am appalled by the way Kristal has been treated, both by her publisher and her reviewers. This girl has shown great bravery and dedication in her longing to write. She deserves much better than this.
on 9 February 2010
I ordered eight copies for my mum and it arrived in no time. This is her review because she doesn't have an Amazon account.

"The storyline is amazing from begining to end even if there are some mistakes noticeable from chapters 1-8 but, after that it seems perfect. I expect nothing less then mistakes when I buy a self published book due to editing not being at the highest priority of Self Publishing Companies. The twists and turns of the book lead me into a thousands different emotions. It makes for a good bath book that you don't want to put down because all the time your asking well who is she going to choose? Its a book I recommend highly to all my friends and I know that even without the mistakes it makes for not only an intresting book but, a book for all romance that Romance lovers out there will really be able to sink their teeth into. Any Wrestling fan will be set a light with the Wrestling sections that are detailed enough you can see the match play out before your very eyes as I did. It would also make for a good teenage romance story as well the author uses innocent touches, kisses everything that you would expect in a teenage fiction book. There is bound to be hundreds of people I think out there that would love this book when they get by the mistakes in the beginning."