on 13 December 2017
After ploughing through this i resolved to quit caring and went and got another mince pie. Life is hard enough.
on 4 August 2017
Very interesting and good advice
on 17 December 2016
Brilliant straight to the point. Fantastic colour coding to help dyslexics. Week by week chapters to help you understand whats going to happen as they walk you hand in hand through the process of quitting sugar the worlds most evil drug food. Glossy photos,easy to read, join the website and become a healthy person in 8 weeks.
on 1 July 2017
This book has started to change the way I view food and labels. I always thought I followed a healthy diet until I realised through this book how much hidden sugar I was eating. A good balanced read with lovely recipes
on 30 August 2017
No substance Not helpful for ex sugarites. Using your own common sense will get you on the road. Not worth a read at all.
on 2 May 2017
Very good book
on 26 January 2017
Awful tasting desert recipes - I made a few of them and after spending a lot of money to buy the ingredients I had to throw the deserts away they tasted awful!!
on 11 November 2017
I put on a lot of weight on this diet and now love coconut milk etc but now I know these recipes are a no-go for me.
on 11 June 2016
Brilliant. Makes you realise how much sugar is actually in foods and drinks. Lost a stone in 3 weeks by cutting sugar out of my diet and feel much better throughout the day. Amazing !!!
on 2 September 2015