on 31 March 2013
This book I really liked , all those crazy inventions(even I`m not that crazy.) And I would recommend this book to anyone from the most annoying people(crazy)to the most sensible people.

Yours sincerely
Chris
on 23 March 2013
This book is really funny and when I say funny, I mean funny. I found it is a bit gross at the same time. Overall, I found it really good.
on 27 August 2013
I am eight years old and I thought this book was brilliant. It ranges from the tin can to the safety coffin
and that's just a few
on 29 June 2013
It is a great book for children and adults every where. It takes you on a tour through time from stone to modern time
on 23 February 2014
My son couldn't stop himself breaking off reading to tell me about something he had just read. He has asked me to get other Tony Robinson Weird books. He also loves the Horrible Histories.
on 26 June 2014
Good book but I already knew most of the inventions in this fabulous book

I gave 3 stars because of the reasons I gave
on 25 May 2014
Great book! Very interesting and worth a read.
Good for all ages, mum loved it!!
It was also very entertaining.
on 7 June 2014
It was an amazing book it was funny and interesting I am a child so it your child wants to read it is perfect for them!
on 1 March 2016