on 30 November 2015
I don't think this is suitable for 12 year olds. Bit too much info 😲
on 10 February 2014
First off - This book is for older boys eg Late Teens and i gave it 3 Stars because the Cover and Name suggest a much younger age group. I bought this for my Ten year old son - But as it covers - Sex, including, Oral and Penetration - Sexual Diseases etc - I can not give it to him. This book is under the Chilerens Section, but it should be made clear that this book is not suitable for young Children and i recommend that the cover and title be updated to represent the Contents. Otherwise would be Great.
11 Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2014
As a single Mum of one 8 and a half year old boy, I was looking for a book my son could browse through that would reinforce the chats we've already had and perhaps help to answer any queries he has that he maybe doesn't want to broach with me just yet. Although not 9, my son has already started displaying the early signs of puberty and as such I thought it was the right time to provide a light hearted, age appropriate book for him to have a giggle over and, more importantly, put his mind at ease. I consider myself to be a fairly liberal parent however this book is absolutely not for the prepubescent. It takes the stance that it's reader is primarily a boy who has already had experience of certain physicalities and feelings and not a boy on the brink of his pre-teenage status. I had taken the decision to read it before I presented it to my son, and I'm very glad I did. It's exceptionally well written and very, very funny but the target age is just not right for us and I was concerned that my son would actually be quite afraid of his impending puberty and not prepared and excited as I want him to feel. So it's back to the drawing board for me and I'll keep this for when he's MUCH older.
on 5 April 2013
This book is enjoyed by my boys as they have the chance to read a book without having to get a red face by asking me. They told me that this book gives them a laugh as well as the facts about living with a willy and they enjoy the truth with a funny side.
on 26 March 2015
It's a great book for boys say 13+ not suitable for younger readers. However it has to be said its funny, very informative and pretty much covers everything they need to know. I had a good laugh reading it before I gave it to my son which I'm glad I did as after reading I decided it wait a while before passing it on due to some of the content. Every teenage boy should have a copy of this book
on 16 March 2015
I got it for my 11years old, I think is for much older boys
on 7 July 2014
This book is far too sexual for 11yr old boy in my opinion. It talks about group masterbation scenarios in boarding schools and how to give and receive oral sex. It refers to a penis as a knob as well as various other slang references, it talks about 'beating the meat' and has tonnes of unsuitable slang.

I've sent it back.
on 20 December 2013
Arrived on time. This was an informative and funny book. My son really enjoyed it. Ive even read some of it myself
on 1 February 2015
Disappointed with this the text size is so small my optician tells me that no one should be expected to read and understand print smaller than size 12 so my dyslexic son has no chance really. Not available on kindle either.
on 17 December 2014
Interesting and worth getting if you have a son!