Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 4 December 2016
I think this is my favourite of Julia Donaldson's books. The story is simply lovely and a great way of helping children to understand that memories live on long after physical things - or people - are no longer with us. Beautifully illustrated, too. I buy this for all my friends' children. Parts of the rhyme are also very memorable.
on 2 June 2017
My 4 year old daughter asks for this book nearly every night and I actually don't mind a bit. She insists on saying all of the repeated rhymes herself and practically knows every word of the book by now. A beautifully constructed story with a gorgeously sentimental message. It is also a reminder to the adults that children soon grow up and those memories should be cherished. As for the illustrations... Perfect in every way.
on 28 June 2017
I brought this for my granddaughter who loves this story. She has made her own paper dolls with her friends.
on 8 May 2017
SUch a lovely book, with such a meaningful story with super illustrations. Good value and this will make great gift.
on 6 November 2017
compared to her some of her other books this is not one of my favourite. arrived on time
on 17 May 2017
Brilliant book - my kids love it, and the illustrations by rebecca cobb are amazing.
on 7 March 2017
Beautiful story..and lovely illustrations
on 6 August 2017
After reading the reviews I was a little hesitant buying this but it's the most lovely book .
on 5 December 2017
Lovely book and deals what my 3 year old worries about
on 14 November 2017
I love this book. It’s such a sweet story.