on 23 March 2014
This guy knew his stuff - lived and breathed his filed like all true experts do. So sad he died as everything I've read of his was worthwhile.
on 15 April 2009
This is a great book if you are looking for alternative therapies for mental health issues.
on 30 December 2014
I enjoyed this book. It gave me lots of practical easy things to try, all made sense and were well discussed, unlike many books I've come away already having made a list of what's suggested. The style is easy to read and the author very likable. The easy practicality off is book makes it one that I really enjoyed and heartily recommend.
on 26 May 2014
I can not say a page turner but a very interesting read. Arriving the day after ordering as promised in great packaging, that could be recycled. Some of the ideas may be a little more common sense than anything new, but the book guides the mind to thinking and working with the stress to cure the feeling and symptoms it causes.
on 22 March 2011
I got this book because I had been so impressed by "Anticancer: A New Way of Life". It didn't disappoint me. I found it very interesting, highly informative, thought provoking and relatively easy to understand, though perhaps not for someone who is in the depths of depression.
on 4 July 2016
I have many patients in my acupuncture practice who suffer with depression and recommend this book wholeheartedly to all. Easy to read with many tips that one can integrate into everyday life. Brilliant!!!
on 14 February 2015
A very easy read from a writer with so much experience of the subject. If you or anyone you care about suffers from depression it is well worth the read
on 10 October 2015
A great book. Very enjoyable. I felt I knew the author personally. Which made it so sad when I learned of his sad demise.
Cier, Dublin
on 9 March 2014
Outstanding book with great practical advice that can make a real difference in our life. Well worth buying and reading.
on 10 April 2014
This was a book my wife had heard of, she is delighted with it. So a good buy for me.