on 6 April 2012
I agree with other reviews of this book. The main character Wendy has little depth other than being a selfish teenager with nothing really interesting to say. Much of the book is about her thoughts and feelings and it gets old very quickly. If I was a teenager maybe I would connect with the character, I am 43 I don't connect with character and it is a while since I was a teenager. I read this book to 200 pages then skimmed the book to get to the punchline, it wasn't worth it! It is a book without depth a 'fairy' type story which is best left for a teenager to read,it is certainly not a very interesting adult book. I have read Stephenie Meyer books all of the Twighlight series which are much better written. Don't read this book it is not worth paying for.
on 15 March 2012
I would highly recomend this book to anyone that loves a mysery and a book that you just simply cannot put down. I thought the cover of the book was very beautiful and looked like it was a good read, and it was. Although it doen't take long to read it as you get so adicted to it, it gets you very excited and makes you go any buy the whole trilogy.

Although some of the language was a bit over the top seeing as this book is for teenagers, I thought it was a great book and anyone would very much enjoy it. Im glad I bought it.
on 29 November 2014
It is one of my favorite books !!!!!
Great storyline :)
on 9 January 2012
I read Switched when Amanda was just starting out on ebooks and loved it! I'm so glad I've finally got a copy I can put on my shelves and lend to people and I'm looking forward to meeting her on 20th January at Waterstones in Derby as it's going to be her only signing near me. I can't make the signing in London and it's the only other place she's doing it in the UK!
on 24 February 2011
As a new kindle owner i downloaded this book because it was cheap, but wow what a read i got to the end craving more. I know that it is written for young adults but i am mid 20ish and i loved it that much i quickly downloaded the rest. All in all it took me 3 days to read them. If you want a fun easy read i would definitely recommend!
on 6 February 2011
this is the first of three books about trolls, and i wasn't sure it would be my type of book but i was encouraged by the reviews. well they weren't wrong! a fabulous read. couldn't put it down and bought the second and third straight away. the prices are fair as the books are shorter than some but definately worth reading.
on 1 October 2014
Fantastic Trilogy! Can't put these books down!!!
on 13 March 2011
I absolutely loved this book. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it was a well developed story that totally drew you in. I couldn't put it down. Although its meant for teen readers, I'm well out of my twenties and am well and truly hooked! At 49p - you can't really complain!!
on 16 January 2012
What a brilliant read! Amanda's style is so winningly effortless that you find that you can't stop reading. 'Switched' is never a chore and is a genuine escape from your own world - I can see Amanda going from strength to strength.
on 22 February 2011
this was my first book i have downloaded to kindle.
i love this book it was different and fun to read.
i loved the charters and most of all i loved the ending which made me want the next book even more. a most read book