Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 December 2000
This book is about a boy who moves to a really rich area of America. He has left all of his friends behind and an annoying boy from next door wants to be his friend. He goes down the long path of puberty in this book and experiences first love. A brilliant true to life book.
on 3 January 2011
I had this book when I was the age that my son is now ( 12 years ) and I enjoyed reading it with him again the second time around and 33 years later she is still a favourite authoress of mine. This is a good 'coming of age' book for young people to address some of the issues that crop up in every day life for a soon to be teenager.
on 27 September 2013
I bought these books for my niece and she enjoyed them as much as I did many years ago. A great insight into the trials and tribulations of becoming a teenager.
on 6 October 2014
good for teen boys, or teen girls wanting to understand teen boys. sort of the boy version of Are You There God? It's me, Margaret.
so many spelling mistakes, ruined reading it somewhat. pretty sure Judy Blume didn't make those mistakes and it would have been more likely to have happened during the conversion to kindle edition.
why books copied are not spell checked is beyond me???
on 20 April 2015
This book- as all of Judy's teen novels do- stays with you until adulthood. 20 years later I'm still smiling when I read and still trying to work out boys!
on 8 December 2014
My 11 yr old daughter loved it
on 10 November 2015
July Blume is awesome
on 6 April 2014
The book came on time as it stated, and was in perfect condition. Loved it, would recommend to anyone looking to buy it.
on 5 May 1999
Tony, a thirteen year old boy, moves to a wealthy neighborhood and his life seems a mess. He misses the old way of life. His friend, his family, and himself everybody is changing.