on 25 March 2017
Very good, I use it all the time!
on 11 December 2013
Thanks Dan for a an excellent resource for anyone interested in hypnosis and hypnotherapy, easy to understand and very educational will be referring to it many times in the future. Fantastic on my Kindle Fire.
on 17 April 2013
a very useful book especially in my work ( Professional Hypnotherapist ) full of good scripts and useful tips on the ericksonian style inducements, a must for all therapists professional or just in training, definitely worth the money.
on 7 August 2013
Good clear scripts addressing many issues. Easy to follow and to integrate your clients personal issues. These scripts are great for not only the new therapist but also experienced therapists who want to extend their own scripts or update them with fresh ideas and alternative suggestions to their familiar or well used ones.
on 31 January 2013
Great work from the master,I am inspired by the workings within this book and it has taught me a lot about using embedded commands and metaphor,which I can now incorporate into my work with my clients.
on 5 February 2013
Downloaded these and wishing that I had brought the book instead, a kindle version is not the same for this type of product.
Oh well shall know next time. The scripts themselves are great.
on 9 May 2014
Dan Jones' book provides a wide range of scripts which I have found to be very useful in my practice. He has hypnotic inductions, deepeners and priming as well as as set of therapeutic solutions for just about every presenting problem imaginable. Each script is accompanied with an accompanying introduction to explain the reasoning behind it. Even if one decides not to follow what the author has to offer verbatim on every occasion, it is reassuring to have a script available which can, at least, be used as a foundation for one's own. I would recommend this book to any practitioner wishing to meet his of her requirement for Continuous Professional Development.

About the reviewer:
Chris Allen is a hypnotherapist who has been in practice for many years. He is a full member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
He is also a writer who has the following books available on Amazon:
Reality Shaper: The Quantum Detective -- his latest novel
The Beam of Interest: Taken by Storm
Hypnotic Tales 2013 (An anthology of short stories with many themes including paranormal phenomena, past life regression and a transhuman future).
Call of the Void: The Strange Life and Times of a Confused Person: 1
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 February 2013
I found this book really good for beginners and those that have recently qualified, but lack in confidence. I will be using adaptations from these scripts for my clients.
on 11 March 2013
Just what I need to add to my arsenal of hypno and hypnotherapy books, tricks and techniques, certainly opens up your mind to other possibilities
on 20 March 2014
A very sensible guidance and approach to engaging with clients. I use this approach and would recommend it to others.