Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2014
All enthusiastic sewists/crafters/fabric fans will appreciate this book. There are so many creative ideas in here! The photos are inspiration enough but there are instructions too. I love it, and if you have friends who appreciate the hand-made, this is well worth buying, as the ideas would make terrific gifts. You will obviously have to buy some hoops so a deal whereby this book can be purchased along with a couple of hoops would be awesome, Amazon!
on 15 February 2014
Always loved adapting and recycling anything and everything.... This beautiful book demonstrates the usage of the humble Hoop...
it was a pleasure to read through the book itself..... well published reference book
on 17 January 2014
This book is just amazing who could possibly think of 100 things to do with anything?
Its very well writtten clear & easy to follow and for all ages someone bought me one (am 57) I loved it and bought one for my great niece for 13th birthday and one for my daughter aged 32 so suitable for all ages!
on 11 August 2014
What's good about this book is the variety of projects to work on including embroidery, crochet, and applique. Some of the projects combine more than one technique and more than one weight of fabric to give dimension and texture. There are quirky pieces with faces, animals and flowers, trees, etc and more formal pieces all of which will fit into an embroidery hoop to act as a working tool and then as a frame. Most of the pieces can be made in just a few hours which is great for giving a sense of achievement and moving on to the next piece. Suitable for all levels of ability.
on 3 July 2014
This is a lovely book; the ideas are brilliant! Go out and find some hoops, and get crafty! My favourite is stitching your children's faces onto fabric;inside the hoop; such a fantastic idea; one I will definitely be trying!
on 7 January 2016
This is a fantastic book!

I wanted a book with crafts that a beginner in hoop work could do with relative simplicity and I wanted it modern and colourful... I am so glad I found this one!
So many projects I would love to try and so much inspiration to continue on when Ive finished them.
Who'd have thought there were so many methods to making an embroidery hoop look so pretty!

Love love love!
on 17 March 2016
I absolutely love this book I never thought there were so many different things to make with an embroidery hoop. I can't decide which one to do first they are all lovely. I spent an hour just reading through the book and I will probably sit down with a cuppa tomorrow and have another browse so I can make my mind up as to which I am doing first !!
on 12 September 2013
Lovely book with lots to inspire. Good illustrations and some helpful tips and ideas for both browsing and (hopefully at some point!) making
on 26 October 2013
Lovely book. Great layout. As a beginner this book was just what I needed. Pretty and inspiring. Fab fab fab
on 16 December 2014
Fantastic book. I have only just discovered Hoop art and this book is filled with all different ideas, all of them very straightforward.