on 26 June 2017

Many thanks.
on 17 May 2017
Good buy
on 12 June 2014
I bought this book for my daughter in law as she wants to learn patchwork. I have been doing patchwork for many years but even I learnt from this book so she comes to my house every other week and we learn things together, brilliant book I was reluctant to give it up but if you saw the books I have I don't need it.
on 15 January 2016
Excellent book to begin quilting. Explains everything in detail and all the equipment needed. I am an experienced sewer but have never tackled quilting before. Can't wait to get started!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 July 2017
Lovely book with great projects in. Can't wait to get started
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 November 2013
I have sewn all my life but never made anything quilted. I wanted to try it without buying all the expensive gadgets that crafting tv says you need.
This book has shown me how little I need to start - a good book, very clear
on 15 November 2017
Great for novices .... like me
on 16 April 2016
Very helpful book, speedy delivery