Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 February 2014
I chose this book because I am a keen sewer and I definatly made the right choice. The techniques are complicated but not impossible to master and the results are wonderful.
on 16 October 2016
Good overview of folds and pleats . Good overview of folds and pleats . Good overview of folds and pleats
on 10 March 2014
this is a very informative book well written lots of ideas , have not used tecniques yet as have another project on go , will be using ideas for a wall hanging still in planning stage
on 20 March 2014
up to date, clear and accurate descriptions and picture. I will using this a frequent reference in my projects in the future.
on 20 January 2016
I am chuffed to bits that I bought this book for my sister-in-law at Christmas. She has been developing her sewing skills for a few years now, and is thrilled to have this clear, concise and effective explanation of decorative skills. Recommend to anyone who is looking to go that little bit further when sewing.
on 18 November 2015
Wow what a book if your a sewer or crafter this is a very good step by step book which opens your eyes to what can be achieved I've made a cushion already and it was quite simple and quick to make this is defiantly one book I would recommend
on 17 April 2014
I wasn't expecting this book to be as good as it is. I already have several books on fabric manipulation & as a long time dressmaker was unprepared for so many innovative ideas. Excellent addition to my library.
on 19 June 2013
Cant wait to have a go at the things in this book! Ruth is a great writer with easy to follow instructions and amazing techniques! I have one of her other books and its fab! Would defo recommend :)
on 5 May 2014
Great Book, clear instructions and very inspirational for future textile projects. I would recommend this to both beginners and those wanting to broaden their textile skills and knowledge.
on 25 January 2014
Excellent book, well laid out easy to follow instructions on so many ways of fabric manipulation,. Is one I would recommend to a friend.