Customer reviews

on 26 September 2017
Just what I needed for my course
on 16 October 2017
I like this book but probably because I knew little about the colour wheel etc. I look forward to trying some of the projects.
on 8 December 2013
Great ideas and another winner from Lindy Smith, Lot's of useful tips and clear instructions as always, I can recommend if you are a cake decorator.
on 3 February 2014
This book was great and really showed you how to work with colour. Sometimes people keep things simple as they don't really know what goes with what, this book helps with that and gives you the courage to try combinations that you normally would not put together. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to try working with colour or those who want to push colour combinations, even those in a rut who want a change.
on 15 September 2013
This is a lovely book, with some unusual ideas, designs and techniques, which are explained clearly. I shall enjoy attempting to reproduce Lindy's ideas.
on 4 February 2014
All the projects in this book are within the grasp of the rank amateur, but look very professional.
They are quirky, colourful and look lots of fun to make.
I am impatient to start the peacock cake.
on 16 January 2014
I love Lindy's work and she is always one of the first books i reach for for idea's wjhen i'm asked to do a cake for someone! Keep up the great work Lindy!!!
on 6 December 2013
This book has some really lovely ideas. The pictures are clear and there is a nice step by step format. There are ideas for small cakes and biscuits as well as larger cakes. I am very glad I bought this book and would definitely purchase more by Lindy Smith.
on 22 March 2014
I borrowed this book from a friend and loved it, so I purchased my own copy. It is full of ideas, tips and templates . It shows you how to mark out cakes for carving into the shapes.
on 17 November 2013
Great book for ideas, with step by step guides.
i have used the cake and biscuit recipes from this book too which have been very nice and easy to use.