Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 3 June 2017
First time I took Prime next day delivery- and it did deliver- very impressed , This book is a must for unusual shapes and colour crochet motifs - great ideas to work with
on 18 April 2012
Just received the book - two days before delivery date so thank you Amazon :)

I saw this book in the local library and knew I would want to keep it. The stitches are all American - the single crochet is really our double crochet etc - but there is also a section on combining colours - an area in which I lack confidence and practice so I'm very glad for that.

The stitches and yarns are American, but I just search on the web for the actual yarn mentioned and then identify a UK replacement.

I have other projects on the go at the moment but I am looking forward to trying some of these motifs.

The motifs are all graded - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced - and there are ten graded projects in the back of the book. I will also be looking to use these motifs in other projects.

I am very happy with my purchase.
on 24 March 2013
While the designs in this book are fabulous and would certainly inspire a winter's project, the stitches are American and confusing when the British equivalents are entrenched in the mind!
I also like the binding of the book ,which allows folding and makes things much easier to follow. I will give this book more of my undivided attention in the autumn, as I have got one of the beautiful designs in mind for the long evenings.
on 2 July 2012
It is indeed a beautiful book with a lot of ideas. It is easy to follow and all patterns are well explained.
There are patterns for more experienced crocheters as well as for beginners... Some patterns are very challenging... very nice book.
on 20 May 2012
I was very pleased with the quality of the work in this book, not only did it have a wide range of motifs with which to create whatever you wanted it also has its own projects listed at the back. It was informative and fun to work from and would reccommend to any crochet enthusiasts whether beginners or experts.
on 31 December 2011
LOVELY BOOK AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALTHOUGH I FEEL SLIGHTLY CONNED AS I HAVE RECENTLY ORDERED ANOTHER BOOK BY THE SAME AUTHOR CALLED
CROCHET TO GO, AND IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME BOOK!!!!!!
66 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2011
This book takes the 'granny square' to a new level. The instructions for each shape are graded from easy to expert. The instructions could have been listed because one can lose the place. The diagrams are clear. The projects look fun and crochet can be done anywhere.
on 22 November 2012
I find the patterns very good and easy to follow.All you could ask for.Crochet to go is a good buy for anyone who can crochet
on 11 August 2014
Best crochet book of all, and I have loads .
on 7 December 2016
Very pleased with patterns excellent service