on 11 December 2013
This is a very useful book for any students or lecturers but it's doesn't contain everything (how could a book do that?) so sometimes I find myself trying to find definitions from elsewhere, usually on the internet. Being a current student I found this extremely useful in first year but not so much in second year so far.

It's good and informative but may not cover exactly everything you need.
on 6 March 2017
I highly recommend this book to all criminology students. I'm a mature student in my first year of a degree and have found this so useful! It's explains a lot of things in more simple terms.
A must buy for all students!
on 24 February 2017
Very disappointed with the state of this book. Opened package and book certainly doesn't look new. Pages are bent, cover is damaged, inside is dirty. Don't expect this especially when it wasn't exactly cheap.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 20 May 2012
I used this book when doing OU courses, if is straight forward and the explanations given enable inclusion in your essays.
on 18 August 2013
Excellent definitions provided for Sociological terms. Will be well used on starting University this year. Recommend for all students of Sociology. You will use this book.
on 26 September 2017
The book is as described, I'm very happy with my purchased, Thank you
on 12 December 2017
The authors follow me on twitter. Jokes aside, It's an essential book for any criminology student.
on 3 September 2013
The book, as usual, arrived on time and in perfect condition. A must-have for anyone who is studying or teaching anything criminology-related.
on 23 January 2016
I'm a 2nd year student and I wish in had this from the beginning. It explains the theories and concepts really good
on 16 February 2013
Exactly what i wanted and the item has proved to be great value for the money that i paid for it