Other reviewers have done a terrific job of synthesizing the plot, so I'll just add my accolades. 12 Days of Christmas is a fun read for any time of the year, but especially now - I dread/love the holidays in equal measure, I can certainy relate with wanting to just go away! Trisha Ashley creates a cast of interesting characters that you come to care about - even the ghastly ex-fiance (soon to be ex-fianced again!) Holly and Jude are just irregular and prickly enough to be perfect, as is the entire menagerie (human and animal). I read this book on the way to China and loved it so much I couldn't bring myself to jettison it in the interest of weight, I had to keep it for the "permanent collection". Well done Trisha!
on 17 October 2017
I read this in December 2010 to get me in the mood for Christmas, it certainly worked. Engagingly written, although it has a bit of a predictable story line didn't spoil it. Great Christmas read.
on 7 November 2017
Warm, light hearted and funny. A delicious, mouth watering story that unfolds during the twelve days of Christmas.
Would recommend this book to anyone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously and enjoys frivolous escapism.
In my opinion this fast moving caper is a page turner and deserves a 5 star rating
on 9 March 2016
I enjoyed this! Not my usual read but I found it quite fun to read over the Festive Period. My wife read it after me too
on 8 September 2017
fab
on 9 January 2015
A wonderful Christmas read and lots of exciting recipes and don't forget a lovely romantic feel good read just for the festive season, a great book for this time of year.
on 1 July 2017
Brilliantly written, characters and locations were excellent to imagine, couldn't wait to get to the end, but didn't want it to end!
on 7 March 2012
A must to read just couldnt wait to get to the end like all Trisha Ashleys books this one was sooo... good you almost felt you were there with all the family or probably wished you were this is a must to read
on 4 August 2017
Enjoyed the story will read it again and again
on 22 November 2014
Really enjoyed this story even though I could see the way it was going early on. The descriptions of the place,food and the characters made you feel you were there. Excellent.