on 12 February 2015
WALLS VIENETTA ISN'T AUTHENTIC ITALIAN, NEITHER ARE SPAGHETTI HOOPS. However, if you like Vienetta (neither Vienese or Venetian) and Spaghetti hoops, yout might like this pointless book of bog-of-all-bog-standars, unimaginative dishes...I hava Italians ina da family...thisa isa almosta disarespecta, capiche?

This is a miniscule book, about the size of a pocket guide, not at all cool. Then again, as the recipies are SO BASIC, the entire "100" don't take up much space. I mean, if you want to know how to open a can of spaghetti hoops, if, indeed, as previously suggested, you consider spaggy hoops haute cuisine, then you'll possibly LOVE this "Love food" book.

NO, NO, NO. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE THE P&P - NO MATTER HOW CHEAP THIS BOOK SELLS FOR! Move swiftly on, if yopu want to save your cred.

I cry.

Rant over.
on 11 January 2014
very varied interesting
and easy to follow some items are hard to source and maybe expensive but overall very good
on 1 March 2015
It's an OK book however, I appear to have the copy for Elves. It is tiny, as in fits in the palm of your hand sort of size. I have no eyesight problems, but reading this isn't easy as it's so small. I am surprised that at no point during the production of this book, that it wasn't felt it was a bit too small and maybe, would be better to make it bigger? I like my big cook books so they sit on my book stand as I cook, this little thing just dropped right through it.
on 3 January 2013
i dont need to wait to receive this before i review it. I started reading this at a friends house, its the best cook book i will own

great simple receipies
on 17 July 2013
This is one of the best books if you love Italian meals, desserts and of course, if you hate spending long hours in the kitchen. Very well chosen recipes, short cooking times.. worth buying!
on 8 January 2015
never knew there was so much choice in italian cooking; opened my eyes from the usual spag bol; the book is in cracking condition considering it was used, better than most brand new books i've bought A+++++
on 7 May 2015
It is quite a good book but I did not realise that it was so little. At my age big is best. The book was quite good though.
on 13 December 2013
Great quality product, as described, very low price and quick delivery, especially at this busy time. Thank you very much!
on 18 June 2016
Great recipes. Worth the money. Nice addition to my Italian cookery books
on 16 June 2015
Good little book, lots of easy to prepare & cook ideas in it