on 28 October 2015
Bought for my 4 year old nephew, he was very happy with it.
VINE VOICEon 1 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Our young kids have enjoyed this.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Presumably to keep costs down, Disney have not used the original performers from the films. Instead these are in effect covers. The songs themselves include the favourites from the Toy Story films, although there are some quite odd ones as well which I can't say I recollect being in the films and don't sound too good.

If I had bought this I would not be happy with it.
VINE VOICEon 16 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was a bit disappointed overall I have to say. There's plenty of songs on there and younger kids will perhaps enjoy it but the production and performance on the songs is not really up to the standard I expected from something associated with the Toy Story films! Lots of random "filler" in there and overall quite irritating to listen to!
The actual book is nice enough but, that's about the only nice thing I can say about it! Maybe buy this and throw the CD away!
VINE VOICEon 15 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I was a bit disappointed in this. The CD contains the songs from Toy Story but they don't sound anywhere near as good as they do in the films. The book contains the words for the songs but they're not in an especially large font and unless your child is old enough to read they're not really that helpful unless you're trying to teach the songs which is unlikely. I won't be using this much if at all.
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Nice book, don't think the songs are all sung by the original artists though, but I don't think my 6 year old has noticed. She enjoys listening and singing along. A hardwearing board book accompanies the CD so would be perfect for littler children. All in all a good product.
on 8 June 2012
My 3 year old son who is a true Toy Story addict was given this singalong book/cd for his birthday. He seemed to enjoy the tunes he knew, but there are a lot of songs that don't appear on the film and he got bored so I had to skip them.

The CD caused me to wonder however if the singers on the CD have ever listened to the originals?!! Terrible singing! Why can't they just use the originals? The main tune has a very annoying man screeching away on it who sounds drunk. And the woman singing 'When Somebody Loved Me' gives a shocking copy of Sarah Machlachlan's original magical vocal!

Not impressed.
on 14 April 2012
Present for my daughter bought for Easter. As a big toy story fan this was perfect. Good price too. All the classic songs from the film.
VINE VOICEon 23 December 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
So you'd expect a Disney Pixar tie in to be quality, yes? You would at least expect it to serve a young person amusement purpose....

Think again.

Exactly why this pointless little hardback book and CD of simple production cover versions of Toy Story songs exists is a mystery. Let it stay that way and don't invest your childrens' future in it.

What you get is a book of lyrics, closely printed and not child friendly for one under 6 - 7 yrs old, with a few images thrown in for good measure. What would have given this at least some value would have been a sing along karaoke style DVD disc with a couple of lines per screen, a bouncing ball to follow and some screen shots. It's easy to mistake you might be getting this, you're not.

There's very little entertainment value here and even less purpose or quality.

It might be a small change present but you'd be better to go online and print off some lyrics and load some video sharing channels on your laptop or smart TV to get a better result and save the money.
One person found this helpful