Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 January 2014
Despite being a platinum ACCA accredited study guide, I found the structure quite poor and tended to flit back and forth between accounting concepts and points. I find the Kaplan books easier to comprehend with a bigger font size as well.
on 13 October 2013
I got my ACCA - P2 Corporate Reporting (International & UK): Study Text on time. I liked it except that my revision kit for the same book has delayed. I now have doubts whether there is reliability since to this date I have not the revision kit.
on 20 August 2013
everyone preparing for their p2 paper should choose this book
it is platinum edition recomended by bpp and reviewed by eximineer
on 4 March 2013
I am so far only on page 180, but I have found one silly arithmetical error and one quick question which does not appear to have been worded correctly. BPP have stated that although the books are checked before going to print it is impossible to catch everything! I am self studying from this textbook and am now concerned it may contain other errors that I am unable to detect. I expected more from ACCA's Platinum Approved examiner reviewed textbook.
on 21 April 2014
BPP study text is the perfect book to study the ACCA. I would recommend it but only with the revision kit as they are complementary.
on 20 June 2012
Great service, prompt delivery. Book arrived in good condition. I have already started my accounting studies, and hope to use the book to further my academic education, and possibly to find a book in management.
on 2 October 2013
the book i bought from the seller was not as described as the edition was different from what was stated.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2014
New book, no issues noted. Quick delivery. I can highly recommend this seller.
on 16 April 2015
Book is new, fast delivery, and meets my expectation.
on 22 April 2016
usual expectation of BPP, the book is useful