on 24 April 2017
great little book
on 17 March 2014
A shame - I really enjoyed reading the other Hugless Douglas books to my one year old son... but this is only really just an introduction to Hugless Douglas. If you have any of the others, then I wouldn't recommend this.
on 11 May 2014
First book I bought about Hugless Douglas and it will be the last. I love books and want to encourage my 4 month old son to enjoy reading, but the storyline is so unbelievably thin and pointless. I paid £1 for this and I feel pretty ripped off!
on 11 April 2014
I only bought this book because of world book day and the book being only a £1. The story line was OK and the book was tiny, it looked like it should've been a free book.
on 10 March 2014
First book bought from this author, little one loves Huggless Douglas. We read it over and over again and have bought others from this author.
on 7 April 2014
This wasnt as good as a normal full priced HD book nor is it the same size but for the price it's really good value! I might buy a few and use them as gifts in party bags or for presents at nursery when my daughter leaves. I do think I'd rather have paid a bit more for it to be the normal size as it's easier to share together and look at the pictures.
on 20 September 2016
Bought these books to go into party bags as my daughters birthday is close to world book day and plus I hate that plastic tat you pay a fortune for then it's broke within a day. However I paid for these books but the cover made it appear I obtained them for free which was embarrassing. Will learn for next year!
on 15 May 2014
I don't think I must have read the description properly as I was expecting a proper size reading book that I could hold up to the class when reading it rather than the little one that was delivered. It's not going to change the story just a little a smaller than expected.
Thank you anyway.
on 24 April 2014
I expected a 'proper' book when ordering this. In fact it's nothing more than a brief introduction to the 'Hugless Douglas' series. Definitely not even worth 1£. Might be ok for a baby but my 2 year old toddler found it dead boring and we only read it once.
on 16 May 2014
not happy,should hav read the small print more as this is just a tiny size book.bought for a present but couldn't giv it to them.the back of the book has the price of £1 on it but in total I paid £2.81 including delivery. not worth it.