Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 October 2012
7*******

This is the fourth book in the Pegasus Series. I absolutely LOVED it!

Emily is The Flame of Olympus. She thought she was an ordinary girl, but she is very special. She is a fantastic character, who has faced many challenges in the previous books and triumphed. When her beloved Olympians become ill, she embarks on her biggest adventure yet.

I have a soft spot for Emily and Pegasus, and when I heard that this book was due for release, I immediately pre-ordered it! This is a fantastic adventure, filled with danger and amazing twists and surprises. In this story, we are taken on an amazing journey through time and space. We get to meet the Titans as they battle with the Olympians in ancient Greece. The action is intense, and we meet a lot of new characters including Stella and Vulcan. Emily makes a shocking discovery in this story that changes her life once again. I found myself getting rather emotional in places, as there are some very sad scenes, but there is also a few witty scenes that had me smiling. I struggled to put this book down, and was disgruntled when I had to! I love the imagery created by Kate O'Hearn, as it felt like I was actually there.

Kate O'Hearn has created a world for Pegasus and the other Olympians that is completely believable. I love her writing style, which is very descriptive and flows beautifully. She is now one of my favourite authors. I love this series, and I hope there are more adventures to come! I highly recommend this book, and series, to children of 11+ and adults alike, as this is one of the most exciting stories I have read in a long time. - Lynn Worton (WaAR)
on 3 August 2017
Awesome story and it's amazing
on 29 October 2014
I loved this book, as it is great for anyone who loves make believe stories and likes letting their imaginations run wild, which pretty much describes me, so anyone who wants to get stuck into an awesome book that will let their imagenations not rest for one minute, this is your next book, though ibwould probably read the other books first, as they will make you understand the story more and they are also awesome.
on 28 June 2013
My daughter loved every last page we ordered it from the UK as it was not in print yet here in US. Worth it!
on 23 May 2013
My 9 yr old loves this series. She has read them over and over, probably about 4 times through the sequence so far...highly recommended.

This instalment caused a few tears at some of the sad bits, but once finished she is all smiles again and cant wait for Kate O'Hearn to write the next one.
on 16 October 2013
I love these 4 books read them all twice and I wish for another set to come out!! I cried when my mum told me there where no other ones after the 4 because I enjoyed them so much. Book four, I want to read more it leaves u on a cliff hanger right at the very end when it talks about getting the CRU agent and saving him from the nasty CRU agents so he can live a peacefull life in Olympus!!! Please if u ever feel like it can u make small clip it's of more Pegasus books I would be truly great full!!! From .....
on 6 February 2014
I hope you write more books kate. More aboute emily and Pegasus. Thx if you do
Thanks kate and i will be waiting for another Pegasus book
on 16 March 2014
absolutely brilliant a must for all horse lover. I couldn't put the book down absolutely amazing just wish there was more of them!
on 15 June 2014
This book is amazing it is very emotional and brilliant this book is a must read but you must read all the trilogy first
on 1 March 2014
This is such a heart warming story I love Pegasus and emily I'm Kate's biggest fan she is amazing.I love them