Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 30 August 2013
My 8 year old loved this book. Funny and definitely a collection to re- read.Easy for her to read herself.
on 30 April 2014
This book was purchased for a 6 year old girls birthday present. The synopsis looked interesting and should still be enjoyable - the themes are still current despite being written in the 1940's. I'm hopeful that she will have fun reading it.
on 10 November 2014
Happy 9 yr old. Read these when I was young and now my daughter loves them.

Fast dly :)
on 27 August 2014
my grandchild loved it ,a great way to encourage young people to read .
on 10 July 2005
'The Naughtiest Girl Collection' I think is more aimed at younger readers aged 7, maybe. It had a good plot; but again it would be more suited to younger readers because it would probably seem more sinister.
At the end of the day it gave a satisfying read and deserves 3*.
on 5 October 2014
My children always want to read more.
on 3 September 2014
also avidly read by granddaughter
on 31 July 2011
This is the 2nd time I have asked BOOKDONORS at Selkirk for a speeded delivery. I cannot thank them enough for making it possible for me to be able to pass a birthday gift to a child on time both times. They posted on day of my request first class.

Patricia Westwood