Customer reviews

One More Sheep
Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 September 2017
We bought this because of Mij Kelly's Friendly Day. It is good fun, but a bit clunky and isn't one to read every day. It's predictable, even for a children's book, but the bright drawings make up for its flaws. It still gets 4 stars because it's above average and my daughter likes it more than me.
on 17 August 2017
Fun
on 2 November 2004
My daughters top favourite book - she can quote the lot, and learned it quickly (she is 3). The words are fun, with a great rythmn and pace.
Pictures are fabulous - any one of them a mini masterpiece.
Recommend for all small children who love to count and laugh.
(and the adults!)
on 13 February 2006
This really stands out - we read a lot of books in our house, but this is one that entertains kids as well as the person reading it to them. It very funny and I love the (for children's books) unusual illustrations.
Fantastic. NO kid should be without this book - this is THE book to learn how to count.
on 10 September 2013
My daughter adores this book! I was panicking as we got a copy from the library and she was refusing to hand it back! So this went down really well with her! It was a bit interesting explaining the concept of counting sheep to a 5 year old but she still loves the book! It's not one of my favourites ....so I just get the hubby to read it! So it's a huge thumbs up from my five year old!
on 12 August 2015
We love this book. We bought it second hand and was disappointed that the pullout page had been torn out. My children know this story well so was a bit gutted about this.
on 14 January 2016
Simply wonderful - bought several copies for various children and everyone loves this book with it's wonderful pictures and wonderful rhyme.
on 21 January 2012
My 3 and 8 years old children absolutely love this story! It has such humorous pictures and dialogue. A nice read even for grown up's too.
on 5 March 2015
A long story for my toddler, but it is well illustrated and easy to follow even without the writing.
on 19 June 2009
My grandchildren adore this book, fast became one of their favorites. Aged 3 & 18mths.