Customer reviews

How to Steal a Dragon's Sword: Book 9 (How to Train Your Dragon)
Format: Paperback|Change
Price:Β£5.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 5 December 2013
I got the first one for my son as he is reading books very quickly. Bought the whole series, some he read on his own, others we would share reading before bed time. The whole series is fantastic. It is quite enjoyable for kids who are starting to ask questions about how they fit in the world to see how unlikely heroes like Hiccup and Fishlegs manage to adapt time and time again.
Over all it is a thoroughly enjoyable read. The story line is great and we are looking forward to the next installment to find out what happens to Hiccup and friends.
on 14 March 2017
I love this whole series so much. While it's good humoured and jovial, it actually has such a strong, grown up story hidden beneath the fart jokes. 100% my cup of tea.
on 28 December 2014
The best book EVER WRITTEN SINCE CHEESE!πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ…πŸŽ„
New fonts=new characters
I was supposed to be tidying my room but I decided to read this book and I didn't come off until my dad took it away!
I could marry this book πŸŽŽπŸŽŽπŸŽŽπŸŽŽπŸŽŽπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ―
Five presidents 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁. 🎁
I am excited to see the next books and I WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF THEM
πŸŽπŸŽŽπŸ’β†©οΈπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ―πŸ˜©πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ˜¨πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ˜«πŸŽŠπŸ˜°πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ‹πŸ₯πŸ’»πŸ” πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜Šβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜˜
on 2 May 2017
My son loved this book.Arrived promptly.
on 15 July 2017
Quality product cheap price
on 20 August 2013
I thought this book was very well written and used some of the other obscure things from the other books.
I liked this book mainly because I thought the contrast between comedy and adventure was done very well done.
It was also in my opinion the best book in the series that I've read yet.
Generally I think this book is best for children from ages of 8 to 15 although some others may disagree.
Unfortunately if you haven't read some other very specific books in the series most of it won't make sense.
on 25 October 2015
Love all of this series. Another great read.
on 31 October 2011
Another fun adventure with Hiccup, Characters MUCH better than the films (cant believe they ruined the whole story in Holywood )..my 8 year old cant put these books down..
on 22 September 2014
brought it to read to my young soon at bed time as he loves HTYD but its more for 10yrs to teens i would say
on 23 June 2015