Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 November 2016
Another beautiful book from Lorna Byrne. This time, it will help you remember how to love yourself, which will enable you to give love to others much easier.
on 10 June 2017
Love the item and it came quick thank you
on 20 June 2017
not received
on 30 April 2017
I would recommend this read to anyone who knows they have a heart & is willing to learn a little more about our wonderful world & the blessing of life each one of us carries.
on 25 October 2015
I am reading the last book of Lorna, and it`s helping me, like her previous 3 books.
I only can tell you that I will get also the future one :)
on 21 April 2017
I have read all Lorna Byrne's books in the space of a month. I couldn't put them down. I have learned a lot and hope Ms Byrne will write another very soon.
on 2 March 2017
Will always keep it close for speedy reference.....
on 15 January 2015
Love Lorna's books. I have read them all. I got this book after my mother died (who was also a great believer in Lorna) and it helped me greatly in the first few months. At times when I am feeling down, I will read a few chapters of the book to help me get back on my feet.
on 18 November 2014
One day I went to do my shopping at a known super market and came across Angels in My Hair, by LORNA BYRNE. I have read all her books and I feel very fortunate to have been Blessed by her too. An amazing humble lady with a wonderful gift. Amazing book and can't wait for the next one.
on 29 June 2014
Another great book full of Lorna's insights and incredibly valuable advice to the young for futures as yet unseen....Loved reading Love from heaven....