on 4 July 2014
I have always felt Lauren was wrongly perceived on TOWIE and she actually does come across as a nice person. Really feel for at times in the book when she talks about how she is slated by the press about her weight, but do feel as if she isn't completely honest about her relationship with Mark.

Like she has missed out the whole Sam/Mark/Lewis thing when she slept with Lewis whilst with Mark, and dosent really elaborate on why her and Mark had so many breaks, and also I find she contradicts herself alot, saying Mark was the love of her life and than going on to say she was just obsessed infatuated with him and it wasnt love makes no sense.

All in all its not a bad book, no juicy gossip or nothing lol.
on 9 May 2017
Enjoyed this book. Poor lauren she s a real paranoid girl. But don t know why cause she s a very attractive girl. Felt quite sorry for her aftrr reading this.
on 21 March 2013
Apart from the bit about her childhood and then her relationship with Mark Wright it was really boring. Just whinging about her weight and telling how she gets ready to go out - I gave up and couldnt read any more than about half.
on 30 August 2017
Very happy with item, fast delivery. Thank you
on 8 November 2015
I enjoyed reading this book I also watch the only way is Essex
on 25 January 2014
The book starts off interesting but continually repeats its self. I feel admiration for her on what she has achieved but the book could have been half the size!
on 11 March 2013
She was self obsessed on the show and she is self obsessed in the book.
Dreadfully written and really really boring.
on 9 April 2015
Enjoyable in parts but very very repetative. I love TOWIE and admire Lauren for not being pencil slim but a lot of the book was repetitive. For example in the chapter about her upbringing she mentions over and over and over again how she wished she was living with her mother. And mentioned over and over how she didn't want to live with her father. I scan read a lot of the book where it waffled on. Lauren mentioned numerous times how she has moved on from her ex Mark Wright and there was a lot of competitiveness surrounding her relationship with him. Some of the book was as though she was posting on Twitter with hash tags. An okay book but more of a teenage read.
on 8 April 2013
Overall a good read. Not particuarly well writen but lighthearted and interesting. There is a whole chapter about how to put on make up - as if no one else knows, which I don't really think was necessary! There is another whole chapter where Lauren talks about her weight and how she would like to be thinner but is proud of her curves etc etc, this also went on a bit longer than necessary!! I have given it four stars though as it is completely addictive! The chapter about her and Mark I couldn't put the book down for! So overall definatly worth a read!
on 10 August 2015
After watching TOWIE, I thought I would start reading some of the cast's books.

Lauren's is really interesting, and in my opinion not what I was expecting at all. She is just your normal girl next door, and not a diva as you would think from the media. I had a completely different opinion after I read the book. YES she talk's about Mark Wright, but she was in a long relationship with him but just gives her side of events from their time together.

I think good on her, and hope she is even more successful in both life and love