on 9 March 2014
As a former teacher and a cat lover, I found this book to be a real page turner. I would say that anyone who loves cats or is interested in trying to understand more about autism, would be interested to read it. More than this, it is an inspiring and encouraging account of the love, understanding and determination, shown by Fraser, his family and many others, including a very special cat, who are all helping him to understand the world around him.
on 3 March 2014
A truly wonderful book. Cats can do anything!! Billy is one really special cat. Best wishes to all the family
on 19 March 2014
Bought this as a present for an elderly lady, she loves it. Really cant say anymore about it. Yes recommend
on 15 April 2014
Fraser is a lovely little boy with Billy being his best friend. A remarkable story and well worth a read
on 26 March 2016
This book is a frank and moving account of how a young autistic boy, Fraser, was helped by a rescue cat, Billy. Amazingly, Billy was not fazed by Fraser's tantrums; he seemed to understand Fraser's needs and helped Fraser achieve unexpected goals. My only criticism of the book is that I would have liked more photos. This would be a lovely book to buy cat-loving friends.
Just finished this book and could not put it down. Love and patience conquers all right enough - not to mention the head work and understanding this family have needed to meet the needs of their special little boy. And of course Billy has something better than a medical degree in his makeup. I hope this family continues to flourish and wish them all well.
on 8 January 2015
This is a fabulous book. I bought it as I know young people with autism and have owned cats for 30 years. It is lovely and just goes to show the power of animals particularly cats. I will not be giving this away this is one I will read annually really uplifting.
on 27 March 2014
A very good read for anyone with an autistic child.We have a daughter aged 53 who has learning difficulties and autistic tendencies which were very apparent in this book.A cat wouldn't have helped her as she is not keen on animals which come too close.
on 10 January 2015
Garza

Great book , I have an autistic grandson and this bought back the times we despaired, but like in this book we made progress. He is now sixteen and a wonderful young man. This book tells it as it is
on 17 February 2014
I couldn't put it down.it made me laugh and it made me cry. Fantastic.i would certainly recommend it to old,young,male or female.