on 8 January 2015
This is a fabulous book. I bought it as I know young people with autism and have owned cats for 30 years. It is lovely and just goes to show the power of animals particularly cats. I will not be giving this away this is one I will read annually really uplifting.
on 2 March 2017
An amazing true story of how this boy's life was changed when he was given a cat! Written by his mother.
on 3 November 2016
What a wonderfully moving story of the love between a boy and his cat - tissues needed!
on 18 February 2014
A heartbreaking, amazing story. Congratulations to Louise for recognising how important a fluffy companion can be, and to Chris also for being strong in the face of such difficulties.
4 people found this helpful
on 5 November 2017
Really good read. Couldn`t put it down.
on 1 May 2016
This book was really heartwarming! How a cat and a little boy could be so close was very special! Makes you think!!
Next time I see a parent with an upset child it will make me think!
on 19 January 2015
I bought this after reading an article in a magazine.It wasn't quite what I expected. I think I was expecting more focus on Billy. There is a lot of background information which in some respects is good as it lets you see what Fraser was like before Billy came into his life.
One person found this helpful
on 2 May 2017
Heart warming just shows how animals know more than most of us
on 7 January 2015
Billy and Fraser's relationship is remarkable. I am lucky enough to have a feline companion and can easily believe the experience of the Booth family. It was so heart warming to hear how Fraser has progressed with the help of his wonderful family and of course Billy. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to see what can be possible with a lot of hard work and dedication.
One person found this helpful
on 3 May 2017
Good book and story wife said