Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 June 2017
Some simple rules and if you follow will work - my only issue is that the book seems to go on and on with the same rules - you think the next chapter will bring another solution but it just tells me more of the same. Its a good book, dont get me wrong, and some of the tricks i used and some i now added to my list but the book could be shorter than it is
on 29 June 2017
I have already been eating frogs for months and I bought this to enhance they quality of eating those frogs. There was a lot of practical advice and challenges that you could put into action right away. It was easy to read and to the point. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to improve their productivity, wanting to get more organised or create personal and career goals.
on 26 March 2015
I enjoyed the brief approach in this book, so many try to make the book longer with fluff that add nothing but word count. Easy read. Shame audio is different to the book, couple whole chapters where changed although probably for good reading but the audio needs to be updated.

I use the audio because my dyslexia makes it difficult to comprehend without it.
on 25 June 2017
This book is amazing!! I read this book interactively... I followed the steps as I read along and I can't believe how much clearer the path to reach my goals.. I'd previously stored it all in my head and got in such a confused mess I was procrastinating queen. I've not even finished reading yet and I've already eaten a fair few frogs!!
on 27 April 2017
Worth reading if your looking for more focus in your business life, or if you need to refocus your efforts ....
on 3 March 2017
Struggled to read the style of writing, it doesn't easily sink in like most books do.
on 21 July 2017
This book is a fairly useful tool for helping inexperienced managers or indeed anyone make some sense of their daily priorities and managing time
on 8 June 2017
If you can get past the whole 'frog-eating' thing, there's actually some useful advice here.
on 3 April 2017
Book changed the way I think!. Great book loved it very insightful
on 17 July 2017
Just about my favourite book! Really useful. I watch a bit of Brian Tracy on youtube too, and his methods are excellent.