on 12 September 2015
This is a good book.Once you pick it up you won't want to put it down. Forget about the house work and sit back and read on.
on 27 April 2017
Enjoyable read reminds me in many ways of my child hood with my four sisters brings back some memories
on 1 August 2017
Pleasantly different from other family secret books. Held my attention and felt reasonably satisfied at end. Kept my attention.
on 28 November 2013
Worth staying up to get to the next chapter but once there hard to remember it is bedtime so lights out
on 17 July 2017
Thanks Frankie Bridge for recommending this book, I could relate to so many things, couldn't put it down., even though I was on holiday!
on 1 June 2017
Brilliant , so well written . I can really relate to it.
on 17 November 2013
Once started I found it hard to put it down

This book keeps the reader interested in what's coming next
on 20 November 2016
Item arrived fast earlier than estimated very happy with purchase
on 22 April 2017
A bit slow in the beginning.
on 13 November 2013
I bought this for my Kindle. Oh, how I enjoyed Kath Hardy's story of her mother, aunty, sisters, brothers and of course herself. It moves from her childhood through to her adult years and the beginning of her middle age. It is a very moving story and I became engrossed in her family and their laughter, tears, struggles, happiness and disappointments. I feel that I know them all so well.

It was especially interesting for me because I know lots of the places she spoke about when growing up, having moved to that part of Greater London when I married many years ago.

It is written very well indeed and I recommend this book to everyone who likes personal family stories. You will not be disappointed in choosing this book. There is a silver thread running through each page, such is the love and heartfelt way that Kathleen has written her story.

Thank you Kathleen for letting the reader be an observer through your life story which is so interesting. I hope you find in the future what you still seek.