on 9 January 2013
My husband has never been able to loose weight successfully in the 25 years we have been married. Over the last two months this book helped him loose 2 stones! It is expensive buying the food but it is so worth it. It requires a lot of planning and cooking but, again, it is worth it. It's changed the way we eat and, although I didn't need to loose weight I really enjoyed some of the recipes. It gave me new ideas for recipes and I just loved it!
on 9 November 2012
Good news for all vegetarian Dukaneers- this has many veggie recipes that we need to keep up the diet and not fall back on cheese and chocolates. Easy to follow and a must for bringing variety into what you eat. Good for meat eaters too!
on 21 May 2014
The recipes are very nice and really healthy. The book gives a good overview of the diet and divides the recipes into groups so you can easily find the ones you need for any stage. I think this book would be excellent for anyone who wants to eat healthy meals not just those on the diet.

Very impressed with the diet plan as this Dr has figured out why so many people gain back the weight they loose and tells you how to stop this from happening. This could put many of the diet charlatans out of business. The only diet anyone would need with recipes you can use for the rest of your life.
on 22 March 2013
I bought this after the Dukan life plan and it has proved to be very helpful as it has loads of recipes that make me feel I am not restrained, it helps me keep on my plan and it is an excellent choice if you are following the diet as it keeps you motivated.
on 27 July 2013
This is a great add on to the Life Plan book as it has some great recipies which clearly show the particular stage or stages of the Dukan Diet they are suitable for. I will definitely be trying some of them soon.
on 26 December 2013
I think the whole diet is completely unhealthy.
I have lost 7 kg in just 2 months with eating proteins, veg. and fruits, but no carbohydrates, which are the onlyfood you must not eat, if you seriously want to loose weight.
Dukan is lying to you, when he claims you should eat protein only to start and till you have your ideal weight only alternately vegetable or meat, WHY???this is unhealthy you can have both and will still loose weight, just say no to
carbohydrates,
- no bread
-no rice
-no potatoes
-no pasta
Good luck
on 18 November 2012
From the first touch with this amazing cookbook I knew it is really something special. So, if You need really good recipes to enjoy Your diet, You just have to buy this cookbook.
on 6 January 2013
This very large heavy book has lots of recipies but I found most of them quite bland, it would help if some of the recipies were in keeping with ingredients suited to the english market. I appreciate you cannot cater for every countries palate but if the greater market for this book is the english population then an adaption with more accessable ingreadients would be helpful. However on the positive side this book is well laid out to take you through the phases of the diet which is the best diet I have ever been on. So to sum up -I would still recommend it
on 20 January 2013
I fully recommend the Dukan diet and have lost 3 stone and 3 pounds and have kept it off for over 2 years. Many more interesting recipes are in this volume and I now have all the Dukan books.
on 7 March 2013
I love this food philisophy and it works. Follow the principals of the way to eat to arrive at your best and healthiest weight and you wil succeed. Whever we need to get back on track and shed a few pounds dip into these delicious receipes again and you will never suffer from food or diet boredom. You will also remain at your optimum weight and stay at your most attractive.