on 24 July 2017
Brought for friend, she loves it. Arrived on time. And for those long sighted individuals the writing is larger and bold
on 13 December 2013
We are talkng Joyce Meyer afterall. Following my viewng of her broadcast, I knew I had to get this Devotional and I was not disappointed, it has really helped change my mind set. It is come at time when I need to get back in touch with God, ie; renew my relationship with him. Thank God for Joycer Meyer, a woman of God indeed!!
on 21 November 2013
I love every book Joyce myer writes she is not only spiritual, but practical and is full of godly wisdom. This book had all of these qualities.
on 28 April 2014
Love Joyce Meyer but this is easy reading any time in the day when you need a quick fix!, whet here you're a believer or not this book will fill you with positivity.
on 30 December 2014
This is a great little book with a bible reading for each day together a brief paragraph or two to really help see the positivity in each reading. I've really enjoyed reading it each evening and trying to ponder on it throughout the following day.
on 14 August 2014
I did not purchase this book
on 4 October 2014
EXCELLENT, I read a page every night before going to bed, the small inspirational verses aren't too heavy or preachy. I'm a big fan of Joyce Meyers method of preaching because its quite subtle compared to most while still getting over a point, absolutely love this book, its really given me strength and helped me through, cant recommend it enough :)
on 8 December 2013
Like all of Joyce Meyers books each page is full of inspirational thoughts and spirit giving revelation intended to help us on our journey with God
on 16 January 2014
Helps get your head and heart on track each day.. breaks the cycle of inertia first thing in the morning.
Get it and use it!
on 13 December 2013
Very easy book to read short amount to read on a daily basis. Encouraging and good Bible teaching ,worth the money.