Customer reviews

on 15 October 2017
The book is great so far....it is, after all by Joyce Meyer! However, I had a strange surprise when the book arrived, because the cover only had Joyce's name and book title written on the spine. The whole cover apart from this was totally white and looked like an ex-library book. I chose to overlook that because I knew it was used, the contents are my interest and the price was good. The book was somewhat damaged when it arrived due to the way it had been tightly wrapped in tape, but otherwise all is okay.
on 6 November 2013
I have pretty much all of her books, and I love how she makes being a Christian something that is not dreary and depressing, but rather something to rejoice about. Very uplifting, and a wonderful book for anybody suffering from hurt, regret over past sins/mistakes and depression. Wonderful!!!
on 7 February 2015
I love Joyce Meyer books and have about five or six now . There is no doubt that she is an anointed preacher who truly has been delivered by God. While this is a wonderful book as Joyce says herself she helps people grow in Christ so it always seems to come with God loves you but you need to.......
Which is wonderful but for shaky Christians who are still dealing with feelings of fear or condemnation this book can put you at rest and then freak you out again.
I would still highly recommend this book though ......
on 14 December 2013
I have always lived with the feeling that God is mad at me. In her book, Joyce explains in the most simplest of ways that God is not mad at us. This book has totally changed my thoughts. I am now confident that God really isn't mad at me. Such a comforting book. Highly recommended. Another great book from the lovely Joyce.
on 1 November 2013
I will be passing this book on to friends to borrow.
as long as they return it in fact it would be a good buy as a present.
on 15 November 2013
Joyce Meyer is a really good spirit filled author. Her book God is not mad at you is a real page turner, once started couldn't put it down. She shares her real life experiences which many can identify with, which in turn gives hope to many going through what she had gone through in her life.
on 29 January 2014
Brilliant book. Can't put it down. It's good to get it into your heart that you can't earn God's love. He loves you no matter what.
on 8 October 2013
Highly recommend this book, very, very powerful. Love you Joyce, may God richly bless you all the days of your life.
on 4 January 2014
This was a great surprise for my daughter who has wanted the book for some time, very pleased with it.
on 10 October 2013
I loved this book she makes you want to be a good christian and very easy to understand. She talks in normal language that we can all relate too. I admire this women very much.