on 12 May 2017
Very difficult to get into ... after a month I have still only read 9% ... difficult reading with far too much detail ... needs editing to make it readable ... disappointing ... bought by accident then thought I'd keep it as I Ioved The Shack but wish I'd returned it straight away.
on 7 December 2016
I thought this was a follow on from The Shack, but obviously misunderstood. Took a while getting into it and in fact had to reread the first 20 pages or so to get my head straight. Enjoying it now.
on 7 March 2017
Purchased for husband, but I read it 1st. Good read, enjoyed this follow up to The Shack
on 12 May 2017
Brilliant book, a must read if you enjoyed 'The Shack'
on 30 July 2017
good book oo read,i read it twice then pass it on
on 10 June 2017
It amazes me how am Paul Young puts his books together. I can honestly say that reading the Shack was in itself a real spiritual experience. I love this book Cross roads for its wonderful mixture of humour and tragedy but again I found a real feeling of spiritual involvement. Truly love this work.
on 12 March 2017
Interesting and thought provoking.
on 19 June 2017
Haven't started reading this book yet as am saving it for my holiday! As a special treat. But am sure it'll be great if the Shack is anything to go by!
on 23 July 2017