Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 November 2013
This book is just wonderful, a massive variety of cakes to make, and the ones that I have made so far have gone down a treat!
on 24 April 2014
I would recommend this book to anyone starting to bake their own cakes for the first time Some excellent recipes to follow..
on 17 June 2013
A good all rounder book.. Delia does it again. Interesting recipes and some great ideas for upcoming baking ideas. Good one.
on 4 January 2014
bought for my granddaughter and she loves it. she is thirteen years old and has just developed a love of baking cakes etc
on 3 February 2014
very good value for money and am working my way through the receipts, and as its Deliah they are always good and sucessful
on 22 April 2013
I bought this as my original version bought 30 years ago was covered in stains etc. The new book is great with all the old favourite recipes updated and pictures of what they should look like. Overall a great book to have.
on 29 September 2013
I've really enjoyed looking at all the recipes but haven't decided where to start. Looks easy to follow, time will tell.
on 12 July 2013
I purchased this book so that I could extend my collection of cake recipes that I like doing when I have a spare moment.
on 23 November 2013
Fantastic book which kick-started me back into a long absence from baking. A good range of bakes and all work perfectly.
on 24 April 2013
If you want this book just to look at beautiful photos of cakes and buns then knock yourself out. If you actually want to make any of the recipes it will drive you mad. The designers decided to print the ingredients list in a pale gold green italised font, it is virtually impossible to read. You have to tilt the book this way and that to see the words. And worse still, rather than printing them as a neat list, justified to the left, they've written them as a rambling paragraph centred in the middle of the page. I'm sending the book back because it's useless if you actually want to make the recipes, I'm amazed Delia let them do this, she strikes me as a sensible woman who would want the book to look good but be practical. It's not, maybe she didn't see it before it went to print. A brilliant example of style over content.